Welcome!! You have found Contemporary Conservative. A new place for news, commentary, and extras; for 21st century conservatives,. Please be patient as we work to build this site into a great place for media by conservatives, for conservatives.
Below you can find the episodes for both of our podcasts, Conservative Conversations and The Wicky Wacky Radio Show. Each link will take you to a page for their respective show. There you can find links to follow and subscribe on your favorite platform. We hope you enjoy!!
NEW! Through our podcast host Red Circle, you are now able to make a donation directly to each of our podcast shows. Below you will find a link for each podcast that will take you to the donation page on Red Circle. You have the option of making a one time donation or a reoccurring monthly donation.
If you enjoy our shows, please consider making a donation today. We appreciate your support, and as always… Thanks for listening.
This is a podcast brought to you by ContemporaryConservative.net . Here you can listen to our commentary surrounding the latest news and politics. We often discuss recent headlines, and provide our conservative angle. When you’re tired of politics, you can check out our more relaxed and entertaining show, The Wicky Wacky Radio Show Podcast.
Check below for a link to subscribe to Conservative Conversations on your preferred podcast platform.
If you would like to give us your thoughts, opinions, and feedback, you can reach out to the host directly. We would love to hear from you.
Recorded on 11/26/2023. In this episode, Reid and Frank talk about whether millionaires and billionaires should exist, and about a positive trend in births following Roe V. Wade being overturned. They also talk about trouble with EVs, and a brief history of the pardoning of the Thanksgiving turkey. Be sure to listen to this great Conservative Conversation.
NEW! If you would love to support our work, you can now Donate to our show directly. Your donation and support is greatly appreciated!
If you enjoy our content, please remember to leave a rating and review where ever you get your podcasts. Be sure to also comment and subscribe to our show on Youtube. Please, share it with your friends to spread the word. You can send us your feedback and comments to us directly. Don’t forget to check out our other podcast, the Wicky Wacky Radio Show. All info can be found below.
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/contemporary-conservative-audio/donations
- ProPublica Plots Another Clarence Thomas Hit Piece Based On Recycled, Settled Claims
- Speaker Mike Johnson Colludes With Democrats To Raid Medicare
- Key McConnell ally makes endorsement in crucial swing state race that could flip Senate red
- Shadow of doubt: Are Trump candidates changing their election denial tune heading into 2024?
- Fate of Tester and Schumer's Senate majority could hinge on Montana abortion initiative
- How the AI boom could boost energy use and carbon emissions
- What did you Google in 2023? ‘Barbie,’ Israel-Hamas war are among the year’s top internet searches
- Senate still a 'legislative graveyard' for partisan House bills
- Instead Of Fixing Welfare, Biden Admin Targets Crisis Pregnancy Centers
- Democrats Propose Solving Their Military Recruitment Crisis With Illegal Aliens